Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 083.

Thursday, October 22, 2009.

So, usually when I wait last minute to get my camera out, I end up taking a photo of our dinner and sharing the recipe with all my followers. Well, that's what I did today 'cept when I asked Kevin to grab my camera, neither of us realized that the card wasn't in it... So, I DID take a photograph for today but unfortunately... It's gone!
Our dinner was a yummy Beef Taco Skillet.
I'll share the recipe anyway!

1 lb. ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Tomato Soup
1/2 cup chunky salsa
1/2 cup water
6 flour tortillas (6"), cut into 1" pieces
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cook beef in 10" skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
2. Stir in soup, salsa, water and tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 min. Stir. Top with cheese. Makes 4 servings.

*We also topped ours off with Taco Bell's mild salsa.

It was yummy!

-Mrs. Nichelson

No comments: