Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 024.

Monday, August 24, 2009.


Our wedding day. Everyone must be curious about our wedding date and why we chose a "Monday." Well, most of you already know that I survived a house explosion. It happened on August 24, 2006. Every year we have tried to turn such a traggic memory into a beautiful day. In 2007, we had a "Celebrate Life" party. I had just gotten the last of my garments off and so I started a food fight. In 2008, we had my baby shower. And so Kevin and I decided for 2009, we'd get married.
This is my Maid of Honor holding my son. She's been my best friend since we were 8 years old. She's been there for me through all of my hard times including the house explosion and mannny others. She is seriously the bestest friend I will ever have.

-Mrs. Nichelson ♥

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate! And good for you to concentrate on and celebrate your survival rather than dwelling on the horrific side of what happened!